The PayGear Website Ad Feed is a tool that will allow you to put banners on your website that contain links to programs in the PayGear marketplace. If someone then clicks the link in your ad feed and then makes a purchase you receive the affiliate commission. Many of our members look at the Website Ad Feed as an alternative to Adsense.
- You may acquire your ad feed by selecting "Selling Tools" and then selecting "Website Ad Feed".
- First you will select which products you desire to show on your website. You may select the category and subcategory that best fits the theme of your website.
- We offer several different ad sizes to choose from, horizontal, vertical, and square sizes. An example of the banners are displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Select the finished look of your ad feed. There are several default color combinations to select from or you may select your own colors, we support HTML color codes which you can insert in the provided spaces. You may also select font family and font size as well.
- When you have the right look and feel for your website select the "Generate Code" button.
- Here you will receive code you can paste into your website to display the ad you selected.