One feature that should be required from any affiliate management software is the one click upsell. This feature alone has been notorious for doubling profits of our vendors if used correctly. A one click upsell is basically a one time offer on steroids. It allows the vendor to offer a second product to the customer after the first product has been purchased and only require the customer to press a single button to add this second product to the order. The customer is not required to refill in his credit card or any order details a second time. As soon as the one click upsell order button is pressed all sales are completed and the product is then delivered.
The first order processed in the order chain may be a single transaction or a recurring transaction payment. However, all proceeding orders in the chain may only be single transactions
- First set up your orginal order product as well as all your one click upsell product.
- If you are not already set up your PayGear IPN in PayPal do so now by clicking here.
- You may add or edit your one click upsell downline by selecting ” My Products” and then selecting “Upsell Products” under the original product you wish to add one click upsells to.
- Here you will enter the URL of your websites upsell sales page and then press the green plus sign.
- You will see three drop down menus appear. The first drop down menu allows you to select which product you wish to offer as your one click upsell.
The next drop down menu is to generate the action required if someone clicks the "Yes" button and orders your one time offer. In most cases you want to take the customer directly to the thank you page where they can now access both of their purchased products. However you also have the option to take them to another upsell page if you desire.
The last drop down menu is to generate the action required if someone clicks the "No" button and decides they do not wish to purchase your one time offer. You can either take the customer directly to the thank you page or if you have another offer you wish display you may do that. It is very common to offer the customer a lesser package for a discounted price if they decide they do not want your original offer.
- If you select to "Show Second Upsell Product" for either "Yes" or "No" button you will get a second upsell product giving you the same options.
- Fill out this second upsell flow. In this example we are only offering two possible one click upsell products. However PayGear allows you a maximum of three. Once your upsell flow is complete hit the submit button.
- Now you will notice a "Get Upsell Page Button" link to the right of the upsell flow. You must use the order buttons on this page as the order buttons for your one click upsell product. Again, do not use the order buttons on the main products page if the product is to be used as a one click upsell. You must use these order button generated specifically for the one click upsell indicated with the green arrow below.
- Once you click the "Get Upsell Page Button" link you will be presented with "Yes" buttons on the right and "No" links on the left. On each upsell sales page you indicated in the previous step must include one "Yes" button and one "No" link. You may also use your own images or text links with the tools at the bottom of the page. Just include the image URL or the text you wish to include on your page and PayGear will generate the button codes for you.
Once you add these buttons to your upsell sales page you may verify the product and it will become active, you are ready to start making money with one click upsells!